Since both Call of Duty and Warzone have released the long-awaited Sykov Pistol, players are probably wondering how to unlock the weapon and how to fix the Sykov Akimbo challenge that isn’t working.
It’s no secret that the Sykov pistol is gaining popularity in Warzone, especially when combined with the Akimbo perk. Unfortunately, some players are having issues with the Sykov akimbo challenge not working properly.
Despite the misleading challenge description, players are expected to complete it by completing three kills with the Renetti while using the Mo’Money perk in five separate battles.
In this article, we will discuss how to unlock the Sykov, and how to fix the broken challenge.
How To Unlock The Sykov Pistol?
The players had gotten a taste of what the Sykov Pistol was like, so the question of how to unlock the Sykov Pistol has been on their minds since it was released. The introduction of the Sykov Pistol was highly anticipated by the gaming community.
- So, in February 2021, the Sykov Pistol became available in the inventory of a large number of players; however, only a small number of them were successful in using it.
- On the same day, April 15th, 2021, the Sykov Pistol was made available for use in Call of Duty: Cold War and Warzone.
- The method for unlocking the Sykov Pistol is relatively simple. To obtain the Sykov Pistol, players must complete four kills while using a pistol across five matches.
How To Fix The challenge?
Before you can unlock the Akimbo with the Sykov, you must get three kills with it while using the Mo’Money perk in five different matches.
However, despite the fact that the task description states that you must use the Renetti, the description is incorrect. The only weapon that will allow you to complete the challenge is the Sykov pistol.
- Completing this task in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer mode should be straightforward.
- Simply enter Shoot the Ship or your preferred map and ensure that the Sykov is used in each of your three kills.
- It goes without saying that you should check to see if the Mo’Money perk is enabled.
- As a result, no kills are being tracked or counted.
- It’s because your Sykov does not have the Mo’money perk installed.
- You are free to leave the matches after three kills; however, because some players have reported issues with the challenge not being tracked, it is recommended that you stay in the matches until they are finished to ensure that everything works properly.
- If you’re having trouble getting kills with the Sykov, try playing the game in Hardcore mode, which allows you to get pistol kills from a longer distance.
Also read:- [Fixed] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Warzone Dev Error 5523
Because the Mo’Money perk is unlocked for the Sykov at weapon level 32, getting started on this challenge is simple. If you have Modern Warfare installed, shooting the ship or any fast-paced map will quickly level your pistol.
We hope you are able to unlock the Sykov without any trouble. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comments down below.