So you’re attempting to protect Thedas from the Breach. In addition to fighting the Venatori and the Red Templars (and possibly Corypheus), you’re attempting to ward off spirits and Demons from the Fade. It’s almost a given in Dragon Age: Inquisition that enemies come in a variety of flavors. What about the heroes? Isn’t there a better race to use in the fight against evil?
Here is an examination of the various races in the game — their strengths, weaknesses, myths, and legends. Examine the advantages and disadvantages and make your own decision.
Races To Choose From
- Human characters begin with one more Ability point.
- They can be used as Rogues, Mages, or Warriors.
- You can earn experience points by completing various War Table missions. They are, with the exception of Elves, the best race for this.
- In “Deal With The Trevelyans’ Relatives,” you gain 30 Influence points in Forces, Secrets, and Connections Rewards.
- You receive 30 Influence points in Forces, Secrets, and Connections Rewards, as well as Secrets in “Mediate Between Ostwick Noble Families” (Best).
- You get 30 Influence points in Forces, Secrets, and Connections Rewards, as well as Forces in “Protect The Inquisition’s Reputation” (Best).
- Stop Albrecht Harassing Messengers” rewards you with 30 Influence points in Forces, Secrets, and Connections, as well as Forces (Best).
- In Connections Rewards, “Stop Ban Dorner From Spying” earns you 120 Influence points.
- In Forces Rewards, “Beat Lord Albrecht in Grand Tourney” earns you 120 Influence points.
- Humans have no special abilities, to begin with.
- Dwarves have a +25% Magic Defense at the start. They begin as the best race in terms of defending against Magic Attacks.
- Dwarves receive physical rewards for completing War Table missions.
- You get 30 Influence points in Forces, Secrets, and Connections Rewards, as well as Secrets in “The Carta Gets Its Cut” (Best).
- In “Business With The Carta,” you receive 1 Bladed Greatsword Grip as a reward for Forces, Secrets, and Connections, as well as Secrets (Best).
- For Forces and Secrets Rewards in “The Dasher,” you get 1 Dwarven Longsword Grip.
- Dwarves can play as Rogues or Warriors, but they cannot play as Mages.
- Qunari have a +10% Melee Defense to begin with. They are the most effective race at defending against melee attacks.
- The Qunari have the ability to be Rogues, Mages, or Warriors.
- Qunari receives physical rewards for completing War Table missions.
- For Forces, Secrets, and Connections Rewards in “A Job For the Valo-Kas Mercenaries,” you get 1 Blightwasp Vitaar. You will also receive Forces (Best).
- Connections are obtained in “The Missing Blades of the Valo-Kas” (Best).
- As a Forces Reward for “Freeing the Valo-Kas Mercenaries,” you receive 1 Qunari Slasher Grip. You will also receive Forces (Best).
- The Qunari have no special abilities to begin with.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is a 2014 action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. It has been received rather positively by gamers and critics. If you were confused about the strengths and weaknesses of the various races, then we hope this article made it easier for you.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.