Black Friday is fast approaching, and with it are approaching great discounts. Amazon in particular will probably face a horde of customers. We have kept our focus on Amazon for the purpose of this article. So if you’ve been looking for the best Black Friday table saw deals keep reading this article.
Cyber Monday & Black Friday Table Saw Deals
Here are the best Black Friday Table Saw deals:
|S.No.||Product Name||Buy Now|
|1||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Miter Saw||Buy At Amazon|
|2||DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite||Buy At Amazon|
|3||DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw||Buy At Amazon|
|4||Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner||Buy At Amazon|
1. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Miter Saw
Trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who require precision, dependability, and versatility on the job will appreciate the 15 Amp 10 Inch Miter Saw (C10FCGS). The 15 amp motor produces a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM, allowing you to easily make crosscuts and miters on even the most difficult cutting jobs.
- MOTOR: A 15-amp motor provides ample power for even the most difficult cuts, with a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs., allowing for easy maneuverability and portability.
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for added versatility.
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45° to the left, with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Provides more material support and a vice clamping system to secure the workpiece.
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: These are used for quick miter adjustments.
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a firm grip.
2. DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite
This DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 inch table saw has onboard storage for the blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge, and push stick.
- Portability: Small size allows for easy transportation and storage.
- Simple modifications: Fence adjustments are quick, smooth, and accurate with rack and pinion telescoping fence rails.
- Various cuts: Rip capacity of 24.5 inches for ripping 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Motor power: 15 amps, 5800 rpm
- When not in use, onboard storage allows easy access to the site pro guarding components and push sticks.
- Tough as nails: The use of a metal roll cage ensures the durability of the job site.
3. DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand has a rack and pinion fence system that allows for quick, smooth, and accurate fence adjustments. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a wide range of larger shelving and trim materials, and the patented material support allows for narrow rip cuts.
- One Dewalt table saw a 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade, a rolling stand, a push stick, a miter gauge, a rip fence, two blade wrenches, and a blade guard assembly manual are included in your purchase.
- Other details: Max rip to left of blade: 22inch | Max rip to right of blade: 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado: 13/16inch | Arbor size: 5/8inch | Amps: 15
- Rolling stand with excellent stability and ease of setup and breakdown.
- The rack and Pinion Telescoping Fence System Allows for quick, smooth, and accurate fence adjustments.
- It has a 15.0A high torque motor that can cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods.
4. Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner
The Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw eliminates the need to transport materials to the workshop for cutting and then return them to the job site. If you’re a contractor, you’re aware that this procedure can add an entire day to a project. The BladeRunner weighs only 15 pounds, making it easy to toss in the back of the truck while remaining stable and sturdy.
- Move this table saw around the workshop or to the job site. There’s even a carry handle built in.
- Rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts can be made with the standard guard and riving knife system.
- Any standard 4″ T-shank blade can be used, but we included 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminium, and metal.
- With the adjustable gauge, you can make precise miter cuts for a variety of woodworking projects.
- When not in use, the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades can be conveniently stored in the saw’s base.
How Frequently Are Table Saws On Sale?
Buying a table saw during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales periods is one of the best times to do so.
Is The DeWalt Table Saw Worth The Money?
The DeWalt DWE7491RS 10″ Jobsite Table Saw is a basic saw that provides quality and performance in a portable package. It was far more convenient for me than other stand-less table saws.
And that brings us to the end of this article. In this article, we discussed the best table saw deals available for Black Friday. We’ve already considered all important factors like price, customer reviews, and features. We hope you find what you were looking for.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.