Fortnite players gained access to a new weekly challenge centered on setting structures on fire a few weeks ago. Since then, some fans have encountered a bug when attempting to complete this task, preventing them from earning the associated rewards. Fortunately, a workaround for this issue has been discovered, though Fortnite players who want to pursue it may need to be patient.
So keep reading to find a solution to the error: “Blackheart Set Structures On Fire Not Working”
How To Fix This Error?
Follow these steps to get the challenge to work:
- Simply put, fans who cannot complete the “set structures on fire” challenge should focus on their daily quests.
- More specifically, they should keep completing daily quests until they receive one instructing them to set fire to structures.
- Obtaining this specific daily challenge is part of the workaround that may require some patience, and Fortnite players may need to put in a couple of hours of effort.
- When a fan receives the “ignite structures with fire” task, they should go to Weeping Woods and look for fireflies.
- When players find these insects, they must interact with them in order to obtain some firefly jars in Fortnite.
- For the uninitiated, these objects can be thrown at structures to set them ablaze, and while it is not required that fans use their firefly jars on structures within Weeping Woods, there are plenty of them.
- Regardless of the structure’s specifics, players should double-check their quests after setting one on fire.
- Indeed, fans should now be receiving credit for both the “ignite structures with fire” quest and the “set structures on fire” challenge, and it will only be a matter of time before both are marked as completed and the XP rewards are distributed.
- While these rewards may not be sufficient to unlock the top tiers of Fortnite’s Season 6 Battle Pass, players who have been stuck on this challenge will be overjoyed to see them arrive.
To be clear, developer Epic Games is still likely to fix this Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 challenge, and it may even happen with the next game update.
Waiting for that official fix may be the best option for those players who would rather not devote a significant amount of time to completing daily quests. Fans who simply need to complete the “set structures on fire” challenge can do so using the workaround detailed in this guide.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.