If you’re a Borderland player, you’ve probably heard of BLCMM. It truly is a handy and essential tool for the majority of Borderland players all over the world. BLCMM users, like users of other gaming apps, experience errors, and issues, the most common being the BLCMM Hexedit Executable Error.
So, what should we do with it? How Can It Be Fixed? If you’re looking for similar answers, we’ll tell you some simple and quick fixes to fix your BLCMM Hexedit Executable error.
What Is BLCMM?
- BLCMM, which stands for Borderlands Community Mod Manager, is a very useful tool for Borderlands players who enjoy playing Mods.
- Users and creators of Borderland Mods can use this tool to manage all types of modifications in the Borderland game.
- Some of the players must find it difficult to use the tool, but once you have it in your hands, there is no turning back.
- So, if you’re a Borderland player and you’re not aware of this tool, you should try it right away. But, because nothing is perfect in this world, there are some errors in this app.
Don’t worry, today we will show you how to solve the most annoying error encountered by BLCMM users, namely the BLCMM Hexedit Executable error.
How To Fix The BLCMM Error?
1. Using The Borderland Hex Multitool
- The most common cause of this error is that the Borderland game you’re attempting to use the BLCMM app with hasn’t been properly hex edited.
- So the simple solution is to fix the problem with the game hex.
- To resolve this error, the hex of the game must be changed, but not everyone is aware of the specific hex values that will suit and run the application properly.
- So the simplest and most convenient way to solve it is to use a Borderland Hex Multitool.
- Users will find it much easier to solve the game’s Hex-related problems by using such tools.
- You can simply go to a website and download some type of Hex Multitool.
- By installing it on your device, you will find it much easier to change and adjust the game’s Hex depending on your situation.
2. Edit Hex Settings
- Well, this is another way to fix your game’s hex, but this time manually, whereas the previous method will take care of all the settings automatically.
- However, this solution will require some of your time and knowledge about your device, as well as the hex editor you will download on your device.
- The main work begins with finding and downloading any basic Hex editor for your game and device from the Internet.
- As a result, you must be more cautious when using a hex editor and manually editing them, as this requires a great deal of knowledge about the settings that will best suit your device and thus solve your problem.
- Unlike the other two fixes, this one will take some time because you will have to wait for the next update.
- The majority of Borderland players reported that the BLCMM Hexedit Executable Error appeared after the game’s update.
- If the previous solutions did not work for you, there is nothing else you can do but wait.
- You must wait until the next game update arrives, at which point the solution will be provided by the game developer.
- Updates are one of the primary causes of problems with game Mods and errors like this one.
- So the only solution is to manually or automatically edit the game hex settings using Automatic Hex Multitools.
- However, there is a chance that your game is still not fixed and you are experiencing the issue, in which case the only option is to wait for the next update.
Borderlands is a classic among gamers. And with mods, you can enjoy the games in various ways not intended by the devs without getting bored. This tool, as you probably know, helps you do just that. And with you following this guide and fixing any errors, nothing should get in your way.
If you have any queries/suggestions, please leave them in the comments down below.