Facebook is one of the oldest and most popular social media platforms. Its popularity is known to everyone. It also offers the services of a messenger. The issue is, that messenger apps often use symbols and colors to notify the user about various happenings. One such method is the various types of blue circles used by Facebook. Let us take a look at them and clear all confusion.
Have You Ever Wondered What A Blue Circle On Facebook Messenger Meant?
- This indicates that the person you’re messaging is still active on Facebook.
- If a blue circle appears next to their name, it indicates that they are online and available to chat.
- If a blue circle appears next to a message, it indicates that the message has been sent but has not yet been read.
Let us explore this further and in more detail.
What Does The Blue Circle Icon Mean?
1. Open Blue Circle:
- The open blue circle, the Facebook Messenger icon, indicates that your message is being transmitted.
- It is advised not to leave a message when the blue circle is visible, as you may lose your message if you leave before it has been delivered.
2. Open Blue Circle + Checkmark:
- The open blue circle with a checkmark indicates that your message was successfully delivered.
- You should be able to navigate away from the message at this point, but the person to whom you are sending the message may not be able to see it yet.
3. Filled Blue Circle + Check:
- A filled blue circle with a checkmark indicates that your message was successfully delivered.
- While the individual may not have seen your message yet, you can be confident that it will be available when they next check their phone, tablet, or computer.
Also read:- What Happens If I Reset My iPhone?
All conditions where you might see a blue circle have been explained above. We hope you found it helpful. If you did, please consider sharing.