If you have an HBO Now account you can now start watching your favorite shows on PC. You must first register with a compatible device, after which you can sign in to your HBO Now account on your computer and watch shows directly on your PC or Mac.
How To Sign In To Your HBO Account?
- To access the online streaming service, launch your web browser and navigate to www.hbonow.com. Click SIGN IN TO HBO NOW after entering your email address and password.
- If you have a TV service provider subscription, click Sign In Here and select your provider.
- Sign in using your provider’s username and password.
You are now signed in to HBO Now and can start watching your favorite HBO shows!
How To Stream Content?
Now that you’ve signed up for HBO Now, you can start browsing through HBO’s extensive catalog of series, movies, documentaries, and more. There are several approaches you can take:
From The Home Page:
- If you’re not sure where to begin, look around HBO Now’s main page.
- A banner at the top skips through the shows or movies HBO has chosen to feature for its viewers.
- Browse through these features using the white arrows on either side and click on one if it looks interesting to you.
- Scroll down to see the various categories from which to choose, such as “Series,” “Comedy,” or “Kids.”
- If you want to see more shows from a specific category, click the white arrow to the right of the category name.
By Content Type Or Genre:
If you know what type of content you’re looking for or what you’re in the mood for, try searching by genre from HBO Now’s top menu bar. Choose an option from the top menu, or click More to see them all.
Scroll down to see a list of everything HBO has in that genre, organized alphabetically. To navigate through the alphabet, click on the white letters on the right side.
Look For Content:
- Skip the browsing and use HBO Now’s search function if you know exactly what you’re looking for.
- To open a search window, click the magnifying glass in the top menu bar.
- To see if HBO Now has it, type the name of what you’re looking for and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard. Suggestions will be made for you as you type.
- Click on any program to learn more about what is available. Remember that this search is only by program name, so you must know exactly what you want.
- To close the search bar, click the white X in the upper right corner.
Also read:- Can You Get HBO Go on Wii? [Answered]
You should have no trouble now accessing and streaming HBO Now on your system. Enjoy your favorite shows!
Sharing articles really help our platform and allows us to create even more content to help you. So please share, and let us know what you think in the comments.