Dying Light 2 Stay Human had its fair share of bugs and glitches when it was released. Some of these remained long after the game’s Day 1 patch and continue to afflict players as they try to enjoy the title despite its flaws.
This guide will show you how to fix the no dialogue audio bug in Dying Light 2 Stay Human so that you are never left with a glitch that prevents you from fully enjoying the story.
What Exactly Is This Bug?
- The no audio bug is a game glitch in which dialogue does not play when it should.
- This means that no dialogue plays while you explore Villedor, and NPCs say nothing when you have quest-related conversations.
- In some ways, this is game-changing because you can’t understand what’s expected of you unless you enable subtitles.
- Because Techland has assured fans that fixes are on the way, you may want to avoid playing until those fixes are released.
How To Fix This Bug?
1. For Pc Users
- On PC, you have a few options for dealing with this bug.
- The first step is to remove and reinstall the game.
- However, before you do so, ensure that your audio drivers are up to date and that no updates for your PC are awaiting download.
- If an update is available, downloading it and restarting your computer should resolve the audio problem.
2. For Console Users
- On consoles, fixing this bug is slightly more difficult.
- While restarting your device may occasionally work, the community consensus is that uninstalling and reinstalling the game is the best solution.
- To avoid losing all of your progress, make sure your save file is backed up via PlayStation Plus or a similar service/peripheral before you do this.
The permanent fix for these dialogue glitches will most likely be included in a future patch. Over 1,000 fixes and adjustments were made to Dying Light 2 in the first day’s update, and another major bug fixing patch is expected soon.
The game has been relatively stable for the most part (but not entirely). Aside from audio and dialogue bugs, the most common complaint we’ve heard is about network problems.
Fortunately, Techland is aware of these issues and is working to address them. Unlike the previous issue, connection problems are most likely caused by congestion rather than a bug.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.