CCA’s relationship management system is called Edio (Education for Individualized Outcomes) (RMS). CCA teachers, parents, staff, and students collaborated to create a personalized learning experience that is unique to CCA.
How To Get Started With Edio?
- Check your inbox for your edio account activation email to get started. The procedure is straightforward. Your account will be activated in a matter of seconds.
- You are now ready to log in to edio after completing the activation process. To view your student’s schedule for the school year, go to Learning (use the navigation on the left side of your screen in edio).
- You can use this link to login
How To Login To Edio?
- Visit the official Edio Login page by clicking on the link provided below.
- You can now log in with your Edio Login official username or email address and password.
- Still having trouble? Please contact the official support team. Alternatively, go to this page and troubleshoot the problem.
On The First Day Of School
We will activate edio features that will be available throughout the school year on the first day of school, Tuesday, September 8th.
- Attendance monitoring
- Dashboard customization
- Access to course materials
- Communication aids
- and much more!
- Cyber charter schools, like all Pennsylvania public schools, follow rules established by the state Department of Education, as well as state laws governing who can enroll in public schools.
- CCA admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities, and hiring practices without regard to gender, race, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected classification.
- CCA determines grade placement by reviewing academic records from a student’s previous school and consulting with the student’s family. Typically, a student must complete one grade level before moving on to the next.
To meet cyber school eligibility requirements, the following documents will be required. If you do not have one of the required documents, please contact CCA’s enrollment team at 844-517-2293 or [email protected] to discuss your options.
- Form for Charter Enrollment This notifies your home school district that you have officially enrolled at Commonwealth Charter Academy.
- Age verification for the student. The official birth certificate or passport of your child. If you do not have either document, please contact our enrollment team for alternative forms of age verification for your child.
- Proof of residency is required. Parents must provide proof of residency in Pennsylvania, such as a utility bill, mortgage statement, or rental agreement.
- Immunization certificate This is frequently accessible via your primary care provider’s patient portal or forwarded to CCA by your previous education provider.
- Form for Designated Learning Coach This form is only required if you want an adult other than those named on your student’s birth certificate and/or custody order to have access to his or her academic records.
- Additional learning coaches can also be added after enrollment.
Also read:- [Comprehensive Guide] How To Kareo Login Without Password?
That was all about Edio. In this article, we have provided all the necessary information regarding Edio, including the login method, eligibility criteria, and required documents. We hope you found this article helpful.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.