Although FFXIV Endwalker is a popular game, some players continue to receive error 3001 when attempting to join a world. If you are bothered by the error 3001 FFXIV Endwalker, we will walk you through the steps to resolve it.
About This Error
- The latest expansion pack for FFXIV (or Final Fantasy XIV) was released on December 7, 2021.
- The error 3001 has a significant impact on this expansion pack.
- The problem has been reported on both the PC (Windows, Mac, and so on) and console versions of the game (PS4, PS5, etc.).
- The error is most likely the result of a server-side problem.
- When too many people attempt to join the server and play the game at the same time, this error occurs.
- Please try the solutions listed below to resolve this issue.
Possible Fixes To This Error
1. Restart Game
If you encounter the error 3001 FFXIV Endwalker or any other game error, try restarting the game. Restarting the game may clear any temporary errors caused by old cookies and caches.
2. Check Server Status
When you have a server problem, the first thing you should do is check the Server Status because it will save you a lot of time trying to resolve the issue. As a result, you can check the game’s status on Square Enix’s official server status page.
3. Switch Data Centers And Worlds
This fix was well received by a large number of players. You can experiment with switching between data centers and worlds until you can join servers.
- Launch the FFXIV launcher and press the Play button.
- Select another data center by opening DATA CENTER.
- Click Continue to see if the FFXIV Endwalker error has been resolved. If not, you can try the other data centers one at a time to see which one is best for you.
A short communication problem between your console/system and the game server could be the source of FFXIV Endwalker error 3001. In this case, a router restart may clear the FFXIV 3001 error.
- Unplug the cable from the power supply and turn off the system (or console).
- Unplug the router’s (or any other network device’s) power cord and turn it off. Also, ensure that the router’s network cable is unplugged.
- Wait 5 minutes before reconnecting the router’s power cord to its power source.
- Reconnect the network cables to the router (one from the modem and one from the system/console) and power it on.
- Connect the system’s (or console’s) power cord to its power supply and turn it on after the router is turned on.
- After it has opened properly, launch FFXIV Endwalker to see if the FFXIV 3001 error has been resolved.
5. Use A VPN
If your current network is restricted from connecting to the FFXIV server, you may encounter error 3001 FFXIV Endwalker. Changing networks or using a VPN may assist in resolving issue 3001.
6. Reset The Router To Its Factory Settings
Resetting the router to factory defaults will resolve Error 3001 FFXIV Endwalker. However, before proceeding, please pay attention to your router’s configuration; you will need to set it up once the router has been factory reset.
- Locate the Reset button on your router. It could be under it or on the back.
- For 30 seconds, press and hold the Reset button (use a pointed object such as a paper clip).
- Let go of the Reset button. Wait for the router to restart normally.
- To reconfigure your router, follow the instructions provided by your ISP.
Final Fantasy is an absolute classic, the experience however, gets ruined when players encounter this error. However, the error should’ve been fixed for you after following the steps start to finish.
We have many more guides on an array of issues, so do check them out.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments down below.