Netflix error code S7363 is not a single flaw. It describes a dozen different glitches, each with its own subcode (for example, error code S7363 1260 FFFFD1C1). They appear when Netflix has a problem playing content on a Mac computer, regardless of which you have (or specifically the Safari browser). It will be displayed alongside the following message:
Why Is This Error Caused?
In most cases, error code S7363 indicates a problem with your Mac or Safari. You could be experiencing issues with browser data, digital rights management, or a more serious issue with your computer. Here are some of the various causes of S7363 errors and the subcodes they generate.
These errors appear when your browser has some data that needs to be refreshed before you can use Netflix:
When Netflix encounters a DRM problem, the following codes will appear:
How Can This Error Be Fixed?
- Reboot your Mac. Cycling your computer is a quick way to clear out some of the cached files used by Safari.
- Select Restart from the Apple menu in the upper-left corner of your screen. Allow your computer to restart before trying Netflix again.
- Other programs and websites should be closed.
- Other apps and platforms, particularly those that play media, can cause Netflix to malfunction. If you’re currently using Music, QuickTime Player, or even YouTube, close it and try streaming again. You could also try closing and reopening your browser to restart it.
- Remove the internet cache. The data already stored in your browser can interfere with navigation and streaming for a variety of reasons. The data could be corrupted, out of date, or simply excessive.
- To clear all of the information you’ve accumulated while browsing, go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data > Remove All.
- Try a different browser. If Netflix does not work in Safari, try Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Opera. You might have better luck on a different platform.
- You can also use a streaming device or a game console to access the Netflix app.
How Do I Resolve Netflix Error S7363-1260-48444350?
This error code appears when you use a monitor that is incompatible with Netflix playback. Apple requires that displays include High-bandwidth Digital Copyright Protection, which aids in the prevention of piracy and illegal broadcasts of Mac content. To solve the problem, follow these steps.
- Remove any external monitors. If you use an external monitor with your Mac (for example, if you have a dual-display setup for work), the side hardware may not meet Apple’s video playback standards. Disconnect the extra screen to see if this resolves the issue.
- Uninstall any incompatible software. DisplayLink, which allows you to share and broadcast your display, may interfere with Netflix.
- Playback will be disabled if the platform suspects you are sending video somewhere else; this is another anti-piracy measure. Unfortunately, you may have to completely remove the software to get Netflix to work on your computer.
- Change your browser or platform. You might have better luck running Netflix in another browser or switching to the app on another device.
Also read:- How To Fix The Nw 1 19 Netflix Error: Comprehensive Guide – 2022
Even though quite popular, Netflix is infamous for a multitude of errors that users have to face from time to time. Error S7363 as we discussed above is in itself an entire family of possible glitches. We tried our best to discuss a couple of them in detail in this article.
If you would like for us to discuss more of these errors, let us know in the comments below, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.