Android’s hidden Developer Options menu contains a number of advanced developer options. These options, however, can also benefit regular users. This article is about a hidden setting in the Developer Options that will allow you to improve the gaming performance of your device.
How To Access Android Developer Options?
- To do so, open the Settings screen
- scroll down to the About phone option, and tap on it
- Find the Build number on the next screen and tap a few times.
- This will display a notification that says something like “You are now three steps away from becoming a developer.” You’ll see the message “You are now a developer!” after a few more taps.
Boost Your Android Gaming Performance
- A setting hidden in the Developer options can help improve your gaming experience.
- Scroll down until you see the Force 4x MSAA option.
- MSAA is an acronym that stands for multi-sample anti-aliasing.If you enable this option, your Android smartphone will render games in the highest quality possible.
- It requires Android games and apps to use 4x multisample anti-aliasing.
A Word Of Warning
This feature consumes a significant amount of battery life. As a result, you should use it on a smartphone with a large battery. Turning on this option may result in a smoother performance, but results will vary depending on the app and device. Also, after playing the game, you should return to the default settings.
If you want to improve the gaming experience on your device then this guide is for you. If you found it helpful then do consider sharing.