Gunblood is an online browser game in which you compete against various wild West-themed characters in a shoot-out scene worthy of any Western film. The game has nine levels plus four bonus levels that can be unlocked, but if you’re impatient, you can use cheat codes and level codes to speed up your progress. Here are all of the Gunblood cheat codes and level codes that are currently available.
All Gunblood Cheat Codes
Cheat codes in Gunblood are simpler to use than in games like The Sims 4, which require console commands to activate. On the character selection screen, there is a box where you can enter your cheat code. Codes are not case-sensitive. If you enter it correctly, a sound effect will play to confirm that the code was accepted. If you made a typo or accidentally added a space to the end of the code, the text will change to INVALID, indicating that you should try again.
Working Cheat Codes:
- FASTFIRE – Increases your firing rate.
- MOREAMMO – This code grants you unlimited ammunition in Gunblood.
- NOHIT – Provides invincibility. However, keep in mind that you can still fail a level if you fail to meet the objectives.
- POINTER – In Gunblood, this mod adds a laser pointer to your gun, making aiming much easier.
Level Skipping Cheat Codes:
Returning players may wish to skip some of the levels they have already completed. Enter one of the following codes to skip to a specific level:
- LEVEL1 – Switch back to Level 1
- LEVEL2 – Skip to Level 2
- LEVEL3 – Skip to Level 3
- LEVEL4 – Skip to Level 4
- LEVEL5 – Skip to Level 5
- LEVEL6 – Skip to Level 6
- LEVEL7 – Skip to Level 7
- LEVEL8 – Skip to Level 8
- LEVEL9 – Skip to Level 9
- BONUS1 – Skip to Bonus Stage 1
- BONUS2 – Skip to Bonus Stage 2
- BONUS3 – Skip to Bonus Stage 3
- BONUS4 – Skip to Bonus Stage 4
And that brings us to the end of this article. To summarize, in this article we discussed the general cheat codes players require to make the game easier. Along with level skipping codes experienced players may need to skip levels they don’t like.
If you have any questions regarding the contents of this guide or would like for us to add something, please let us know in the comments below.