HBO Max allows you to watch some of the most popular TV shows and movies available online. There are times, however, when you are unable to access HBO Max on your device. You may encounter issues such as HBO Max service error code 100. In this article, we shall take a look at the causes and the possible fixes to this error.
Possible Causes Of This Error
- This issue can happen if there is some issue with your internet connection.
- A troubled server connection at HBO Max can also be the cause of this error.
How To Fix HBO Max Error Code 100?
Seeing the HBO Max error code 100 can be aggravating, especially if you’re looking forward to a relaxing evening of video streaming your favorite TV show, with this guide you should be able to fix this error quickly:
- One option is to exit your HBO Max app and try again. This is beneficial because it refreshes your connection and restarts the app.
- Another option is to reboot your devices to refresh your network connection.
- Turn off your devices and unplug your router and modem to power cycle. Wait at least one minute before plugging it in again.
- Connect to the Internet again and relaunch the HBO Max app.
If none of these methods work then the error is from the server side. If that is the case then unfortunately there is not much you can do to fix this issue. Just wait for HBO to resolve the error from their side.
Also read:- Can You Get HBO Go on Wii? [Answered]
There’s only so much one can do in situations like these. Unlike software, when it comes to television services like HBO Max, the user has limited control. Still, you can try these methods and see if they work.
If they don’t, then remember patience is a virtue. Just wait for it to be resolved.
If your friends are experiencing the same issue, then share this guide with them!