Chromecast is one of the best streaming devices available. To begin streaming 4K and HEVC content, simply plug the Micro USB end into the back of your TV. When the features of Chromecast are compared to those of the competitors, there is only one clear winner. Most options provide the same functionality as Chromecast for twice the price.
Kodi has evolved from the relatively unknown XBMC to a widely used piece of software. You’re probably wondering how to cast from Kodi. Kodi works well with any HTPC setup and allows you to organize your media however you want. You can use them together to stream Kodi to any Chromecast-enabled device.
How To Cast From A Computer?
The following procedure is applicable to both PC and MAC users. It is a Chrome feature that can be found in the most recent versions of Chrome for PC. If you prefer, you can use Vivaldi or another chromium-based web browser instead of Chrome. Here are the steps to cast Kodi from your computer.
Remember that this feature was not available by default in previous Chrome versions. To use the casting feature in previous Chrome versions, you must first download the Cast extension. With this in mind, here’s how to cast Kodi from your PC to Chromecast:
1. On PCs
- Press the Windows key, type chrome, and then press the Open button.
- Select the Cast… option by clicking on the three-dot icon.
- Wait for the device to be detected before connecting to it.
- Open Kodi and watch whatever video you want, but don’t close Chrome while it’s casting.
- As a result, this is how you can cast Kodi from your PC.
2. On MAC
You can also use the Google Chrome browser to cast Kodi from a Mac PC. To cast from Kodi on Mac, follow the steps below.
- Install the Google Chrome app on your Mac.
- To install the browser, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then, to cast from Kodi on Mac, repeat Steps 2-4 from the preceding Method.
Broadcasting Content From Kodi
Yes, there are add-ons available to stream a variety of content, including live television. However, the majority of them could be cast directly from the official applications. It might be easier than installing Kodi.
Also read:- [Comprehensive Guide] How To Install Sportsdevil On Kodi 17.3
We hope you found this information helpful and learned how to cast from Kodi on Android, Windows, or Mac PC. Please let us know which technique worked best for you. If you have any questions or comments, please fill out the form below.