Have you ever tried to sign in to another iPhone device and received an error message saying, ‘Go to one of your other devices signed in to iCloud to approve this phone?’ This feature protects data. If you receive this error, don’t worry; you can easily approve the iPhone from another device by following the steps outlined below.
Methods To Approve iPhone From Another Device
Here we have provided 3 methods that will help you approve your iPhone from another device:
1. Approving Mac From iOS Device On iCloud
After purchasing a new Mac or upgrading an existing Mac OS, approval on iCloud is required, which can be accomplished using the steps outlined below:
- On a Mac, begin with System Preferences. Select iCloud.
- Now enter your iCloud username and password.
- To approve the Mac, you must enter 6 figures or provide Apple ID verification.
- When you open your iPhone, which is already signed in to iCloud, it will notify you of another device on the iCloud.
- To find Apple ID verification, click ‘Allow.’
- Enter the Apple ID verification code, and your Mac on iCloud is approved.
2. Approve iOS Device From Another Device On iCloud
Follow the steps outlined below to approve iPhone from another device, just as you would on a Mac.
- Go to your iPhone’s Settings and select iCloud.
- Enter your iCloud ID and password as prompted.
- When the Apple ID verification code appears from another iPhone, enter the six-digit figures.
- At the next stage, you must enter your iPhone passcode rather than your Apple ID. You’re done when you enter the passcode.
3. How To Approve iPhone From Mac/PC
This method begins by disabling two-factor authentication. Follow the steps outlined below to accomplish this.
- When the “approve this iPhone” screen appears, select “Cancel.”
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and tap on your Apple ID. Choose ‘Password & Security,’ followed by ‘Two-factor authentication.’
- Turn off the ‘Two-factor authentication option. You must also reset the passwords for your iCloud and iTunes accounts.
- When the email for authentication arrives, click on it.
- Once completed, retry ‘approve this iPhone.’ This time, your device will most likely be approved automatically.
These steps will undoubtedly allow iPhone to be approved from another device.
These methods will undoubtedly assist you in approving the iPhone from another device. Follow them, and you’ll be able to move as smoothly as silk.
If you have any suggestions or queries leave them in the comments down below. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends. Especially those who require assistance regarding this issue.