One of the most powerful skills in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is Super Saiyan Blue Evolved. It is obtained through the completion of simple quests and missions.
However, you must first meet certain requirements. This evolved skill’s transformation is the result of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan exceeding its limits. This skill will increase your power and improve your attacks.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s figure out how to get it.
Steps To Follow:
Here’s how to get the Super Saiyan Blue (SSGSS) Evolved skill in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2:
- To obtain this Evolved and Awoken skill, you must first have the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan skill.
- If you don’t already have it, you must first maximize your friendship with Whis and reach Level 90.
- Simply go and maximize your friendship level with Vegeta after obtaining the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan skill.
- You can strengthen your friendship with Vegeta by making him your Instructor and accompanying him on Quests.
- You must also reach Level 95 or higher after reaching maximum friendship with Vegeta.
- And, once you’ve completed all of the requirements, you must go meet Whis.
- Finally, Whis will bestow the Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Awoken skill on you.
Also read:- Fix The Sims 4 Error Code 140 645fba83 228eaf9b In 6 Easy Steps
Xenoverse 2 is a very popular game based on a very popular franchise Dragon Ball Z. It has a ton of great characters. It also has a ton of great skills that players can unlock. Super Saiyan Blue Evolved is one of those many skills.
This skill is a bit tricky to unlock though and thus can get the players confused. But if you follow this guide step by step you should have no trouble unlocking it.
If you have any queries/suggestions please let us know in the comments down below.