PaintTool SAI is a high-quality and lightweight painting software with full digitizer support, amazing anti-aliased paintings, and a simple and stable operation. It makes digital art more enjoyable and comfortable.
In this article, we shall discuss how you can move multiple layers in Sai and some extra information regarding the tool as well.
Details About The Tool
Here are some important details about the software, if you want to study the software in detail, just visit the official website
- Pressure is fully supported by the digitizer.
- Fantastic anti-aliased drawings.
- Exact composition with 16bit ARGB channels.
- Simple but powerful user interface that is simple to learn.
- Complete support for Intel MMX Technology.
- Data protection function to prevent unexpected termination due to bugs
|Computer||PC/AT (Not virtual machine)|
* Will work on 64bit Windows
|CPU||Pentium 450MHz or later (require MMX support)|
|System Memory(RAM)||Windows 2000… 128MBWindows XP… 256MBWindows Vista or later… 1024MB|
|HDD||512MB free space|
|Graphics Card||Resolution 1024×768, “32bit True Color” screen|
|Support Device||Wintab compatible digitizer with pressure support|
How To Move Multiple Layers?
- create a folder
- organize layers in a folder (drag and drop)
- choose a folder
- Resize/rotate/move the folder. The folder’s layers will be affected.
Also read :- Vole.Wtf Perfect Circle: A Test Of Artistic Talent
Sai is a very popular tool when it comes to painting. However, it can be a bit confusing for new users. Especially, when it comes to moving multiple layers. Follow the steps given above and you should have no trouble.
If you have any queries, leave a comment down below.