If you’re looking for proper ways to unleash the full power of your LG Q Stylus device, which is only possible after rooting it, then look no further. If you own an LG Q Stylus Android Smartphone and want to root it without using a PC, Mac, or laptop, without bricking the device, and without flashing TWRP, you’ve come to the right place.
Why Should You Root Your Stylo?
- After rooting your device, you can customize it by installing custom ROMs.
- Remove factory preinstalled bloatware, and update your phone to a new Android version.
- Aside from that, you can block Ads in any app, and install incompatible apps by tweaking the os settings.
- Change the look and feel of your device by adjusting the skin.
- Increase battery life and Android system speed.
- Add external storage and many other things.
How To Root Your Stylo Without A PC
- The first step before rooting your smartphone is creating a complete backup of personal data such as contacts, music, pictures, etc.
- Next, on your Smartphone, enable “Installation from Unknown Sources” to install the “Framaroot” app (one-click rooting application). To enable it, go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown sources.
- Before beginning the rooting process, ensure that your smartphone has a 50-60% battery backup.
- Also, make sure to uninstall or deactivate any antivirus applications on your Smartphone, as these can interfere with the rooting process.
- To begin, install the Framaroot app on your device.
- Once downloaded, open the.apk file on your smartphone and install it.
- You will receive an Android security warning message while doing so. Please ignore it and download the app to your smartphone.
- Once installed, open the application by clicking on its icon in your Smartphone’s Apps Menu.
- Now, under “Select an action to execute after root,” select “Install Superuser.”
- Then, under “Select an exploit in the list above to potentially root your device,” click “Boromir” to begin the rooting process.
- Framaroot will take a minute or two to root your device, and once completed, you will see the following message: Success. Superuser and the SU binary have been installed. You must restart your device.
- Now, reboot your device to complete the rooting process.
And that’s all there’s to it. You have successfully rooted your computer.
Also read:- What Happens If I Reset My iPhone?
Following these steps will allow you to root your device easily and will allow you to customize your device like never before. However, just a word of warning. Rooting your device will void any warranty you might have. So keep this in mind before you go ahead with the rooting process.
If you have any queries regarding any step of the procedure do let us know in the comments down below.