This article contains instructions and information to assist you in scheduling a text message to send later on your iPhone, such as how to use the Shortcuts app to schedule a text and information about other apps that may be available for message scheduling.
You cannot use iMessage to send a text message at a later time. Some workarounds, however, will allow you to send messages at a later time. These require the use of either the Shortcuts app or a third-party application designed specifically for text message scheduling.
Steps To Schedule Texts On Your iPhone
- Open the Shortcuts app on your phone.
- At the bottom of the page, select the Automation tab.
- Tap Create Personal Automations if you’ve never created automation before.
- You will not see this option if you have previously created automation. Instead, tap the + icon in the upper right corner, then Create Personal Automation.
- Pick the Time of Day option.
- Set the time for when you want to send the message.
- Then, tap Month and scroll down to change the date on which you want the message to be sent. When you’re finished, press the Next button
- .On the next screen, tap Add Action.
- Select a contact from the Send Message section on the Actions menu, then tap Next.
- Enter the message you want to send in the Message field, then tap Next.
- When you’re finished, tap Done, and the automation will be set up to run according to the settings you selected when you finished the previous steps.
Also read:- [Step By Step Guide] How To Delete Albums On iPhone?
Follow this guide and you will have no trouble scheduling texts on your iPhone. If you found this guide helpful then do consider sharing.