Outlook users can share their calendars with other Outlook users. You can share your calendar in a number of ways, including by emailing it as an attachment, publishing it on the web, or subscribing to someone else’s calendar. You can also password protect your calendar or choose who can view and edit it. Sharing your calendar with others can help you stay organized and keep track of important appointments.
When you share your calendar in Outlook, you can choose how much information to reveal. You can give people access to your entire calendar, or just selected parts of it. For example, you might want to share your work schedule with colleagues but keep your personal appointments private.
Sharing your calendar is a great way to stay organized and keep track of important appointments. It can also help you keep track of other people’s schedules. If you need to coordinate a meeting or event, sharing your calendar can make the process a lot easier.
Steps To Share Your Calendar In Outlook:
- Open Outlook and go to the Calendar view.
- Select the calendar you want to share from the left pane.
- Click the Share Calendar button on the ribbon.
- In the sharing window, enter the email addresses of the people you want to share your calendar with.
- Select the level of access you want to give each person.
- Choose whether to send an email invitation to the people you’re sharing your calendar with.
- Click OK.
Outlook will now share your calendar with the people you specified. They’ll be able to view and edit it according to the level of access you granted them. If you ever need to stop sharing your calendar, simply go back into the sharing window and remove the person’s email address.