With the FedEx Mobile app, you can create domestic and international shipping labels, track shipment status, and manage your packages from anywhere. Get quick rates, find a pickup or drop-off location, scan bar codes, and view rewards with the app. Enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager® to specify when and where you want your packages delivered.
We shall provide a guide on how to Https //Fdxtools.Fedex.Com/Grdlhldispatch Login
What Is New?
- Possibility of providing a phone number in order to receive notification that a trip has been assigned at check-in.
- The View Trip and Routing page now include the driver(s), tractor number, dolly number, seal number, and freight description.
- When an individual signs out of the application due to inactivity, they receive a notification.
- you can download the FedEx app through this link.
Regions Where It Is Available
- Keep track of all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Make a mobile shipment label and arrange for a pickup**
- Enable push notifications to receive shipment updates and a sound notification when shipments are delivered*.
- Scan a barcode to facilitate tracking*
- Locate a FedEx office near you*
- View or cancel an upcoming pickup
- Make a new pickup.
- Obtain shipment cost estimates as well as delivery times.
- Go to your shipper address book.
- Use finger or facial recognition to log in.
- Sort your shipment list by tracking number, references, vendors, and more.
Benefits Of Enrolling
- Keep a package at a convenient FedEx location.
- Provide the courier with delivery instructions.
- Sign for a package that needs your signature.
- Ask for a vacation hold.
- Reroute your package to a FedEx location for you to pick up at your leisure.
- Ship directly to a FedEx-approved location.
- Scanning your door tag will provide you with information and options regarding your missed shipment.
- Use a chat assistant to ask questions about the FedEx Mobile app and services.
- Create a login for easier tracking.
- View Incentives
Thank you for making use of the FedEx Mobile app! Have any thoughts? Please contact us at [email protected]
FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for domestic deliveries within the United States. To use certain features, you must be signed in to the FedEx Mobile app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager.
*To get the most out of your FedEx experience, allow the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package, and Push Notifications to receive package notifications. You can also receive Sound Notifications for delivered packages by enabling sound in your settings.
let us know your queries in the comments down below.