Hulu Error Code P-EDU 125 is a common error encountered by many Hulu users. If you don’t know how to fix it, it can be quite difficult. Learn about Hulu error code P-EDU125 by reading this article.
When Hulu is working properly, you can watch as many movies and TV shows as you want. When it stops working, however, you will receive a slew of error messages, which may be distressing.
Playback failure is a common problem that many people face. An error code may appear after a problem. P-EDU125 is one such error. Continue reading to learn more about the problem.
What Causes This Error?
The P-EDU125 issue is linked to Apple devices. In other words, if you own an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, you’ll come across it.
This code indicates that there is an issue with your subscription. It’s something that many people experience after switching to a new plan.
This could also happen if your billing information is incorrect. Fortunately, you can fix this problem. Scroll down to find out about all of the possible solutions.
How To Fix This Error?
Try the following fixes:
Update Payment Information
- You can update your payment by following the steps outlined below
- Log in to Hulu.com with your username and password.
- Hover your cursor over your account’s name at the top of the page.
- Account should be chosen.
- Look for the Subscription area on the right side of your screen.
- By clicking on it, you can update your payment information.
- Select your preferred payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, or PayPal)Enter your current billing information.
- Submit the form
Switch From Third-Party Billing
- Open iTunes
- Please sign in to your account.
- Choose Account.S
- elect Manage Payments from the Payment Information menu.
- Make all of the necessary changes to avoid third-party billing.
- When you’re finished with your editing, click Done to save your changes.
Try Canceling And Subscribing Again
- Visit Hulu.com.
- Log into your account.
- Navigate to your Account page.
- Select Cancel under Your Account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Once you’ve completed the process, Hulu will send you a confirmation email. If you have a few days left in the billing cycle, you will be able to access material until the end of the billing cycle. The service, however, will no longer charge you. You can then subscribe by following the steps outlined below.
- Visit Hulu.com/welcome.
- Start Your Free Trial by clicking the button.
- Choose your preferred plan from the list provided.
- Enter a valid email address, password, and contact information.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Fill in your billing information.
- Click the Submit button.
The most efficient methods to fix the Hulu error have been provided in this article. No longer will you be disturbed while watching your favorite shows or films.
Do let us know which fix worked for you.