This sports add-on is probably the most popular for live streaming the NBA, UFC, NFL, and Champions League.
In this article, we shall discuss how you can install this add-on Kodi. So let’s get started:
Legality Of This Add-on
Unfortunately, if you use SportsDevil to watch live sports, you could get in trouble. This includes the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada, among others.
This, like many other Kodi add-ons, accesses content that is considered pirated or illegal in many jurisdictions.
In addition, users may receive warning letters, DCMA notices, or copyright infringements.
A VPN service, as mentioned later, can be used to circumvent this.
For the time being, if you use a VPN service, you can watch all of your favorite sports without fear of being eavesdropped on.
How To Install Sportsdevil On Kodi 17.3
- Start your Kodi application.
- In the top left corner, click the Settings Icon.
- Now navigate to System > Add-ons.
- Make sure ‘Unknown Sources’ is enabled. This is required in order to install third-party add-ons.
- A warning message will appear. Select ‘Yes.’
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Go to the File Manager and then Add Source.
- Enter the following URL: https://cazwall.com/repo/
- Call it Cazwall or something you’ll remember later.
- Return to the home screen once it has been installed.
- In the top left corner, click the Package Installer Icon.
- ‘Install from Zip file’ should be selected.
- Choose ‘Cazwall’ > Repository > Version 7 > Addons.
- Install the repository zip file listed below. just can-1.0.1.zip
- Wait for the add-on-enabled pop-up to appear.
- Install from the repository is the option (SportsDevil Kodi repo).
- To open the Simply Caz repo, select it.
- Select Video Add-ons > SportsDevil and then click Install.
- After a while, the SportsDevil add-on Enabled pop-up will appear.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Add-ons’ tab from the left-hand menu.
This may seem a bit too much. There are about 20 steps you need to follow to install Sportsdevil on your Kodi, but if you follow them you will be able to install Sportsdevil without any issues. Also remember to use a vpn as the add-on may not exactly be legal. There are plenty of good VPNs out there, so get one.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please leave them in the comments down below.