“looks like something’s not working right! thanks for being patient while we look into it” this is the error that many people see when they try to play Roblox. If you’ve been receiving this error and are trying to find a solution, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss this error and the possible solutions.
How To Fix This Roblox Error?
Roblox is one of the world’s most popular gaming platforms. It is not a game, but rather a storefront where users can access games created by other developers.
While users can play and create hundreds of creative games, it can be frustrating when Roblox is down. This is why we created this guide to assist you in resolving such issues.
Players occasionally report that Roblox isn’t working for them. So, here is a possible list of solutions that explain why such problems occur and how to solve them:
1. Restart The Roblox App
Restarting the Roblox app can sometimes resolve the problem. You can do this using Task Manager. If that doesn’t work, restart your computer.
2. Server Problem
- Quite often, the problem is not on your end; rather, the game servers are to blame because Roblox servers are down or under maintenance.
- You can find out if Roblox is down by visiting the official Status Page. If everything is working properly there, you should check Down Detector to see if other people are experiencing the same problem.
- If it is indeed a server issue, there is nothing you can do but wait for an update on the company’s social media account.
- Your PC’s firewall settings take precautionary measures to ensure that it does not become a victim of malicious software. However, it can sometimes identify certain apps, such as Roblox, as a threat and prevent them from accessing your network.
- To resolve this issue, you will need to grant the Roblox app the necessary permissions. You can do this by going to the Control Panel on your Windows PC and selecting Firewall programs. Next, navigate to the Program Permissions menu and look for Roblox. Then grant the app internet access and restart it.
4. Disable Antivirus
- Because it is 2021, you most likely have antivirus software installed on your computer.
- This antivirus software, like the Firewall settings, may block Roblox on your device. Disabling the antivirus while using Roblox is a quick fix for such problems.
- You can also grant permissions in antivirus software to whitelist the app, ensuring that it is never blocked again.
5. Check Security Settings
- To keep you safe while browsing the internet, every browser has Security Settings.
- If you use a browser to access Roblox and it stops working, the problem could be in its Security Settings, which is blocking it.
- As a result, you must ensure that your settings are not set to High or that Roblox is in your browser’s trusted site list. To change these settings, go to Security Settings and make the necessary changes.
6. Check Browser Add-Ons
- Sometimes Because of third-party Add-Ons, also known as Extensions or Plugins, Roblox does not work on the browser.
- So, try turning off all of your extensions.
- If the problem goes away, try re-enabling them one at a time until the problem reappears. This will assist you in determining which extension is incompatible with Roblox.
- To use Roblox, you must disable or remove this specific extension.
7. Reset Browser
- Resetting your browser can also help you solve your Roblox problem. For Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome > Click the three-dot icon, then go to Settings > Advanced. Clean Up and Reset > Restore the settings to their original state.
- You can find the steps for other browsers on the website for your specific browser.
Also read:- [Solved] How To Get Roblox On School Computer – 2022
This brings us to the end of this guide. After applying these fixes you should be able to solve this error with ease. Please let us know which fix worked for you. If none of them worked, then too please leave a comment.
Share this article with your friends if they’re facing the same error in Roblox.