The GTA series is about crime and criminals. The title Grand Theft Auto suggests it.
GTA 5 represents the pinnacle of crime in the entire series. The game has it all, from robbing and murder to torturing and forgery.
Being a cop in a “vice city” would be a thankless job. Taking on the challenge, LSPDFR developers Cyan, LMS, and Sam created a mod that allows players to play as police officers in GTA 5.
About This Mod
- The LSPDFR mod is a police mod for Grand Theft Auto 5’s PC version that completely transforms the game into a law enforcement simulator.
- Players can patrol the map as uniformed cops and engage in combat with NPC criminals.
- The mod includes high-speed pursuits in which they pursue fleeing criminals and shoot armed robbers.
- Users can let people get away with murder or arbitrarily arrest innocent NPCs. They have the authority to enforce the law as they see fit.
- The LSPDFR mod includes features such as police badges, custom interaction menus, evidence markers, dispatch callouts, and more. It can also be used in conjunction with other mods to improve the gameplay experience.
- Gamers can also customize their experience with the mod. They can create their own police agencies, change police vehicles, and arm officers with rocket launchers.
- The mod is frequently updated, and the latest version, according to the developers, is compatible with the GTA Online Criminal Enterprises update.
How To Install This Mod?
The Los Santos Police Department First Response mod can be downloaded from their official website and installed in the game’s Epic Games and Steam editions. The installation file is available in two versions on the website: automatic and manual.
How To Install It Automatically:
- Download the installation file.
- Run the downloaded file and answer ‘Yes’ to the administrator prompt.
- Choose your preferred language.
- To agree to the user agreement, click ‘I Agree.’
- On the next window, click Next without making any changes.
- Select the location where gamers want to install the mod and click Install (The Steam version detects the directory path automatically, whereas Epic Games users must manually select the path).
- Epic Games’ default location is C:Program FilesEpic GamesGTAV).
- When the installation is complete, check the Launch LSPD First Response First Time Configurator box and click Finish.
- Next in the new LSPD Configurator window.
- Accept the license by clicking on Show Licence.
- To access the Change Settings option, select ‘Do it for me.’
How To Install It Manually:
- Get the LSPDFR zip file.
- The zip file should be extracted into the Grand Theft Auto V folder.
- On the overwrite files pop-up window, select Yes.
- Ascertain that an LSPDFR folder exists within the GTA 5 folder.
- Ensure that the LSPDFR folder contains the audio, chars, and data folders.
- Ascertain that the Plugins folder contains the LSPD First Response.dll file.
- Check to see if the RAGEPluginHook.exe file is available.
- The mod has been successfully installed if all of the files and folders are present in the directory.
Also read:- [5 Easy Steps] How To Install OptiFine 1.19 Mod On Minecraft?
And that brings us to the end of this article. To conclude, in this article we discussed the Lspdfr mod for GTA V, it’s features, and installation methods. We hope you found this article helpful.
if you have any suggestions/queries, please let us know in the comments below.