The mixer is an American video game live streaming platform. The service officially launched on January 5, 2016. It gained much popularity, especially after the famous streamer “Ninja” made the shift to this platform.
How To Change Your Avatar On Mixer?
In Mixer, you have two options for customizing your profile picture. You can do this on the desktop by going to the customize section of the Broadcast Dashboard, or by using the mobile app.
- After you’ve opened Mixer on the desktop, select your user icon in the upper-right corner.
- After that, select the “Broadcast Dashboard” option.
- The “manage channel” field will appear on the left, where you should select “Customize.”
- The remaining steps are fairly self-explanatory. Following the selection of the Avatar image, you can select the photo you want to use as your profile picture.
- After you’ve made your selection, click “Open,” and you’ll be able to adjust or crop your image.
- When you’ve found the perfect fit, click “Upload” and you’re done.
- You can customize your profile picture using the mobile app on both iOS and Android.
- It only takes two more taps after you log in with your Microsoft account.
- To begin, tap on the “Profile” icon in the bottom right corner.
- Then, tap the camera icon to change your account’s profile picture.
Also read:- Download Tencent Gaming Buddy 2GB Ram: Is It Possible?
And that’s all there’s to it. Follow this guide to easily change your avatar on Mixer. If you found this guide helpful then do consider sharing.