Have you ever encountered a Netflix error code NW-1-19 in the middle of a suspenseful scene in a movie or television show? Or are you constantly confronted with this on your various devices?
Don’t be concerned if the answer is positive. You’ve come to the right place.
I know it’s pathetic to be interrupted by Netflix while enjoying your time. As a result, I’ll explain why you’ve encountered this issue and how to resolve it on each of your devices individually.
What Does This Error Mean?
Netflix error code NW-1-19 indicates a problem with your network connection. The issue can arise from one of two sources: either a faulty internet connection that is incapable of providing good internet or problematic settings on the device you are using.
The guide will walk you through how to resolve this issue so you can resume watching your favorite TV shows and movies. Read all the way to the end to solve your problem and spend time with your family and friends.
How To Fix This Netflix Error?
1. On SmartTv
When they are available, smart TVs are a must-have component of entertainment. When you encounter this error, use the following techniques:
- Check that your internet connection is stable.
- Unplug your smart TV from the power source.
- Hold down the power button on your television for 1 minute.
- Connect your smart TV again and launch Netflix.
If the problem persists, connect your smart TV directly to your modem.
2. On Xbox
If you have an Xbox 360 and Netflix installed, this issue may appear on the screen without your knowledge. You can resolve your problem using one of the methods listed below.
- Ensure that your modem or router is always connected.
- Select System Settings from the Menu.
- Check the network connection by selecting Network Settings.
- If your Xbox is wirelessly connected, select Wireless Network. Alternatively, select Wired Network.
- Select Test Xbox Live connection.
If everything appears to be normal, you must configure DNS settings. Here’s how you can change your DNS settings:
- Navigate to the Settings and System Settings menus.
- Select Select Network > Configure Network > DNS Settings > Automatic from the menu.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn off and on your Xbox.
- Disconnect and reconnect your modem and router’s power cables.
3. On Roku
If you use Roku, this error may also appear there. So, if you encounter this while watching something on Roku, pause, read, and apply the steps below to resolve the issue on your device.
- Check to see if your network supports online streaming.
- Restart your device and check to see if the online streaming feature is still active.
- Connect your Roku to your modem and launch Netflix.
- I hope that following these steps is sufficient to resolve your problem.
When streaming on Netflix, errors are common. Netflix errors are typically caused by a poor internet connection, outdated devices, or data restrictions.
The same is true for the Netflix error code NW-1-19.
Try out the methods one at a time until the problem is resolved. Please tell me what TV show you were watching when the problem occurred.
If you have any other fixes related to this error, let me know in the comments down below.