Planet MMA Kodi addon was recently shut down and had completely stopped working. However, the developers reintroduced it and it is now fully operational. It would not have worked if you tried to use Planet MMA during the time it was shut down. Since it is now operational, proceed to install it using the instructions provided below. It has to work!
How To Install Planet MMA?
Because Planet MMA is a third-party Addon, you must Allow Unknown Sources before you can download and install it.
Allowing Unknown Sources on the Kodi app is simple.
- Open the Settings menu (cog icon)
- In Krypton, select “System Settings” or “System” in Kodi Leia.
- Select “Add-ons” from the left sidebar.
- On the right, enable “Unknown Sources.”
- You are now ready to install Planet MMA on Kodi. Follow the steps outlined below.
Now follow these instructions to install planet MMA:
- Navigate to Settings (cog icon)
- Navigate to File Manager > Add Source.
- Click “None” and then enter the URL for One Nation Repo: http://onenation.info/Repo/.
- In the name field, type “OneNation.” You can change the name, but try to keep it relevant so that you can remember it later.
- Return to the Kodi homepage and select the “Add-ons” menu from the left sidebar.
- Package Installer should be selected (the box-shaped icon on the top left of the screen)
- Open “Install from Zip File” and select “OneNation,” which you previously added.
- Wait for the success notification on the top right after clicking “repository.onenation-x.x.x.zip.”
- Open “Install from Repository” and select the “OneNation” repository.
- Now, go to Video Add-ons > Planet MMA.
- To download and install Planet MMA Kodi Addon, click “Install.”
- On the prompt with the list of additional add-ons, click OK (Kodi Leia only)
- Wait a few seconds for the success notification to appear at the top right of your screen.
- Return to the Kodi home page and look for the Planet MMA Addon in the “Add-ons” section.
What To Do If It Still Doesn’t Work?
Try these methods if planet MMA still doesn’t work:
- If you reinstalled it and it is still not working, it is most likely due to a server problem. Planet MMA is a reliable addon with few server problems. However, server issues are not unheard of.
- If the problem is with the server, the only option is to wait for it to be operational again. The good news is that such issues are frequently temporary and are quickly resolved by developers.
- Add-on problems are not always related to the server.
- Sometimes the issue is local and must be resolved on your device.
- Planet MMA, for example, will not function if it was not properly installed. Alternatively, some addon files may have become corrupted.
- Some common fixes can be used to address local issues.
- If the add-on is not working at all, close the Kodi application and restart your device. Rebooting is known to solve a variety of problems, including those that appear to be complex. Restarting the device refreshes the operating system, clears the memory clutter, and refreshes the apps.
- If rebooting does not solve the problem, uninstall and reinstall the Planet MMA app. If a file is corrupted or did not install properly previously, reinstalling the app will resolve the problem. Navigate to Add-ons > My add-ons from the Kodi home screen. Choose the Planet MMA app and click the ‘Uninstall’ button. Reinstall the app by following the steps outlined above.
If you enjoy MMA, you will enjoy the Planet MMA experience on Kodi. This is possibly the only Kodi addon dedicated to all things MMA. Everything from high-profile match recordings to documentaries and UFC event coverage can be found here. Planet MMA was temporarily unavailable, but it is now operational and appears to be stable. Don’t be afraid to give it a shot!
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.