PLDT provides a wide range of digital and telecommunications services through its main business groups, from fixed line to wireless, on the Philippines’ most extensive fiber optic backbone, as well as fixed line and cellular networks.
The Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE: TEL) lists PLDT, and the New York Stock Exchange lists its US Depositary Shares (NYSE: PHI). Among Philippine publicly traded companies, PLDT has one of the highest market capitalizations.
Most people use their default WIFI router settings, such as the default PLDT WIFI password, which contains some vulnerability or is a weak password.
- The PLDT Home WiFi service is available in both prepaid and postpaid plans.
- This is an internal setting that allows you to change the admin login and PLDT WIFI password.
- To change your PLDT WiFi password, you must first understand what PLDT Fibr is.
- Fiber optics technology is used to increase downloading and uploading speeds up to 1Gbps.
How To Log In?
Follow these steps to log into Pldthomewifisettings:
- Open your web browser (for example, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Internet Explorer) and type 192.168.1.1 (the most common IP for PLDT routers) into the address bar to access the router’s web-based user interface.
- Your PLDT router’s default username is adminpldt.
How To Change Password?
Follow these steps to change the password:
- Open your internet browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox, and go to 192.168.1.1 or http://pldthomewifisettings.net (PLDT Fibr default gateway address to access router settings).
- If the “Your connection is not private” window appears, simply click the “Advanced” button and select “Proceed to 192.168.1.1 (insecure).”
- Following the steps outlined above, you will be presented with a PLDT Admin Dashboard.
Pldthomewifisettings Wireless Settings
Follow the steps to change the wireless settings:
- To change your wifi name and password after logging into the router settings, go to Network.
- You must manage two networks in the WLAN settings: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
- Navigate to the 2.4 GHz network settings > Advance Tab > Enter a new name in the SSIS Name field > Enter a new password in the Password field.
- Passwords should be 12 characters long and contain alphabets, numbers, and special characters.
And that brings us to the end of this article. To conclude, we’ve covered all the basics about Pdlt. From logging in to changing passwords. We hope you find this guide to be helpful.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please leave them in the comments down below.