It’s surprising that PlayStation 5 users are experiencing such an early controller problem. Yes, I know it’s unthinkable for Sony Entertainment’s most famous PlayStation device. Furthermore, the PS5 has not even been released for a year. Aside from that, we discovered this time that users are experiencing PS5 DualSense controller loose trigger issues.
It appears to have a significant impact on players, in my opinion. So why not? This makes the controllers far too easy to press, resulting in random misfires in games, particularly in shooting games like Call of Duty. It also has a negative impact on the Advances Trigger feature. However, there is no need to be concerned! Because it is fixable with a few simple steps.
Here’s how you can fix this issue:
How To Fix This Issue?
Unfortunately, this has become a fairly common issue. The L2 and R2 shoulder buttons are very cool, but they can be rendered useless by loose triggers. Some users have reported on online forums that they first have an R2 snap and then become loose.
So, whatever causes the trigger to stop or break is actually causing it to revert to a regular and non-adaptive trigger. Anyway, let’s return to this problem and resolve it. So, what are the alternatives to spending money to fix this? All of the pertinent information is provided below:
1. Check Warranty
The first step is to check your controller’s warranty. Do not skip this step because if you unscrew the controllers directly, you may lose the warranty benefits in the event of a mishap. As a result, you must determine whether the PS 5 controller is still under warranty.
2. Replace PS5 Controller
More than likely, you are still under warranty. If this is the case, replacing the PS 5 controller is the best option.
- You can request a replacement directly from Sony.
- Alternatively, you can visit one of Sony’s official stores to repair or replace your PS5 controller.
- You could also visit their official website. There, you can check the warranty as well as your options for resolving the problem.
- Now, can you send the PS5 controllers in for repair or can Sony send you a brand new one? You can learn more about this by visiting support.playstation.com.
- So, best of luck! We hope you get a replacement rather than repairing one.
Regardless, both repairing and replacing will take time. As a result, even if you get the replaced DualSense controller, it’s a good idea to have a backup. If your product is no longer covered by warranty, you can skip this step and proceed to the next.
3. Repair PS5 Controller Yourself
- As a result, those who do not have a warranty want to repair the PS5 controller themselves. To do so, unscrew the controller and then look for the problem.
- You can also use YouTube to learn how to disassemble your PS5 controller.
- After successfully disassembling it, examine what is missing in the controller, which leads to loosening the trigger.
- In general, the PS5 controller’s loose trigger problem is caused by the trigger spring bending.
- If the trigger spring is causing a problem in any case, replacing or reinstalling the spring in the opposite direction can solve the problem.
- It simply means that the spring must be replaced.
- However, some users are having trouble locating the trigger spring. As a result, you must search for it in every related store and online.
- If you can’t find it anywhere, remove the trigger spring and replace it in the opposite direction. Close the controllers and check to see if the triggers are working properly again.
- Similarly, if a part other than the trigger spring has become detached from a DualSense controller, try to locate and properly attach it.
These are the steps you have to take to fix your controller by yourself.
Also read:- [9 Fixes To Resolve] How To Fix The PS5 Blinking Blue Light Error?
It’s heartbreaking to see that the triggers on the PS5 DualSense controllers have begun to loosen after only a few months of use. Specifically because of its devastating impact on Advanced Triggers features, which are incredibly amazing. But we hope Sony has learned its lesson and will avoid similar problems in the future. Also, best wishes! To quickly replace and repair the PS 5 controller loose trigger issue without causing further damage.
So, guys, we’re done here. We hoped that the article was useful to you. Also, if you enjoyed our article, please continue to follow us. If you have any queries leave them in the comments down below.