Are you looking to remove the Activate Windows 10 Watermark that is showing on your desktop Like in the picture below?
This message appears on your desktop to remind you to activate Windows 10. To activate Windows 10, you’ll need a valid product key, which you can get from Amazon or Microsoft.
How To Remove Activate Windows Watermark Permanently?
- Click the Start button on the Windows 10 desktop.
- Then select Settings (Cog icon)Enter activation settings in the search box and press Enter.
- Enter the product key for Windows 10.
- Click the activate button.
- Wait until you receive confirmation that Windows 10 has been activated.
- When you have received confirmation, turn your machine off and back on.
- The activate windows watermark should be removed when you get to the desktop.
We can remove the windows background image using the Windows 10 ease of access, which will make the watermark disappear. Follow these steps to accomplish this:
- Click the start menu and search for Control Panel then click on the app.
- Click on Ease of Access Centre.
- On the next screen click on Make the computer easier to see.
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and check the box. Background images should be removed (where available)
- .Click Ok.
- Restart your machine
- Click here to get the free Windows watermark remover tool.
- After downloading, double-click the file to open it.
- Remove the watermark by clicking the Remove Watermark button.
- You will now be prompted to restart your machine
- After the reboot, the activation watermark should now be removed
Also read:- How To Speed Up Computer: A Perfect Guide
Either of these three methods should work. If you found this guide helpful then do consider sharing.