Sifu Not Downloading: Sifu, one of the most anticipated games of the year, is set to be released on February 8, 2022. (Tomorrow). Because the Sifu game is about to be released tomorrow, they released early access to the game for pre-ordered players. However, the players were unable to download the early access to the game on PS4 and PS5.
What Is This Error?
- Shifu Deluxe Edition pre-ordered PlayStation players are unable to download the game from the store. The problem is caused by a bug in the preload panel, which set the date to April 2, 2022.
- So, when the developers specified the date as 02/04/2022, this was recorded as 4th February for some and 2nd April for others.
- So, depending on the market and store you choose in your console, you may or may not encounter this problem.
- The United States uses an MDY date format, but most of Europe, Africa, South East Asia, and other parts of the world use a DMY date format.
- This includes countries such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Brazil, and Turkey. As a result, most players from Europe, Central Asia, Oceania, South America, and other parts of the American continent, such as Mexico, are unable to download the game.
How To Fix Sifu Not Preloading?
If you are still unable to download the game after the dev fix, follow these steps to resolve the Sifu not downloading error on PS4 and PS5:
- Restart your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console.
- Launch Sifu from the library.
- Navigate to the “Settings” console.
- Select “Users and Accounts.”
- Select “Other.”
- Select “Restore Licences” now.
- Add any PS+ game to your collection.
- Return to the library queue.
- To download it, click on “Sifu.”
- The game will now download without any problems.
Although we have provided you with a fix, none of that might be necessary anymore, since the developers have confirmed that this issue has been resolved, and all Deluxe Edition players will be compensated with an exclusive in-game gift.
“The PlayStation teams have told us the early access issue is now resolved, and the game can now be downloaded! Again, we’re very sorry to all players who were hoping to play earlier today, we’ll have an exclusive gift for all Deluxe edition holders to share with you soon!”
This was tweeted by the official Sifu game account.
Also read:- [7 Easy Steps] How To Fix The Akimbo Sykov Not Working?
So that brings us to the end of this article. As you already saw, the issue has been resolved as confirmed by the devs themselves. However, if you still face this issue, you can always try the fixes we have provided.
If you have any queries regarding this guide or any of the fixes mentioned, please let us know in the comments down below.