A crossword puzzle is made up of a rectangular diagram divided into a blank (white) and cancelled (black, shaded, or crosshatched) squares. This diagram is accompanied by two lists of numbered definitions or clues, one for horizontal words and the other for vertical words, with the numbers corresponding to the diagram’s identical numbers. A different letter of the alphabet is to be inserted into each of the diagram’s blank squares, forming words that correspond to the numbered definitions or clues.
Do you need one more answer to a perplexing clue? We can assist you in solving those difficult clues in your crossword puzzle.
Keep reading this article to find out the answer to the “sign of error” crossword puzzle.
The Answer To This Puzzle
We found 1 solution (s) to the clue “Sign of error.” Try to find some letters to help you find your solution more quickly. If you have another solution, please consider adding it to our crossword dictionary.
|Sign of error||7||ERASURE|
What Does This Word Mean?
- Erasing; deletion; obliteration are all examples of erasing.
- The state of being erased; complete blankness
- The location where something has been deleted.
- A tendency to ignore or conceal a social element.
What Is Erasure?
- a correction made by erasing; “another word had been written over the erasure” an act of expunging or erasing a surface area where something has been erased; “another word had been written over the erasure”
- Deliberate character destruction could be evidence of a crossword solver’s error, or it could be a long period of time that will result in obliteration.
- Symptom of a blunder
- Symptoms of a slip
- Beginning of a correction
- There cannot be one on an official election ballot.
- After a long time, the deletion will be visible.
- After a certain period of time, deletion is unavoidable.
- Identity falsification is a problematic practice.
- After a long time, the removal of the record is unquestionable.
Crosswords sure are a lot of fun. They’re also great tools to hone mental ability, as well as kill some time when you’ve got nothing to do. However, sometimes no matter how much you race your brain, you just can’t figure out the correct answer.
In this article, we provided an answer to one of those more difficult hints, and we hope you found our guide helpful.
If you have any other puzzles you can’t seem to figure out the answer to, let us know in the comments below, and we promise we will get back to you.