You’ve come to the right place if you want to disable Bitraider and uninstall Swtor. This article will show you how to uninstall Bitraider and reinstall SWTOR without causing any other issues. This will be useful for any user who is having issues with Bitraider but is unable to uninstall it. Fortunately, there are several options.
“SWTOR is unable to launch due to BitRaider issues. This issue has an impact on CPU performance and bandwidth.” To resolve this, uninstall BitRaider from your computer.
- To uninstall BitRaider, open the SWTOR folder and select the trash icon.
- Then restart your computer. If you used this method to uninstall SWTOR, take the following steps to avoid this issue in the future.
- Bitraider is difficult to manually remove because it consumes a lot of hard disk space.
- Fortunately, there are third-party tools available to assist you in removing the program.
- You can also use the command prompt to uninstall the program manually.
- You should be aware, however, that you may need to install GCC-5, libc6, and gc++ before you can uninstall the program.
- You must uninstall Bitraider and restart your computer after downloading the game.
- This is due to Bitraider’s numerous issues, including frequent crashes and decreased performance. Furthermore, Bitraider can interfere with firewalls.
- To resolve this issue, add an exception for SWTOR to your firewall. Bitraider can also be uninstalled using the uninstaller included with your favorite program.
Reinstalling SWTOR After Removing Bitraider
If you’ve been experiencing frequent crashes and game instability while playing SWTOR, this article is for you. Bitraider’s goal is to reduce network usage, and it will automatically download client updates for you as you play. The disadvantage of Bitraider is that it may interfere with your firewall. To resolve this issue, uninstall Bitraider first, then reinstall the game.
- To do so, launch Task Manager and terminate any BitRaider processes.
- To open Task Manager, press the Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys simultaneously. Select “End Process” from the BitRaider icon in the top-right corner.
- Close all other programs after you have terminated any BitRaider processes.
- This eliminates software conflicts and frees up resources for the game.
- Some antivirus programs can interfere with SWTOR by mistaking Bitraider’s login module for a security threat.
- Reinstalling SWTOR after removing it may result in missing files or a variety of other errors, in addition to the BitRaider folder.
- If the game is still not running, disable your antivirus or firewall and enable Gamer Mode. If this does not resolve the issue, delete the BitRaider folder and try again.
- You can also test SWTOR in “Integrity Check” mode.
SWTOR is a very popular game, the fact that it is about star wars, one of the most popular media franchises of all time, certainly helps. We hope this guide helped you solve all your SWTOR Bitraider-related issues.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments down below.