Tabtouch is a betting platform where you can bet on various types of races. It is based out of Australia and allows you to place bets on horse races, or even conventional sports for that matter. It is all legal so you don’t have to worry about that at all.
if something like this strikes your fancy, this article will prove to be helpful to you. We have explained everything from deposits and withdrawals, down to the very basic stuff like Tabtouch Login.
How To log Into Tabtouch?
Follow the instructions provided below to safely log into Tabtouch:
- Go to the Tabtouch website’s login page. You can access the login page through this link.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your password.
- And you will be logged in.
Now we shall discuss the steps you need to follow if you forget your account number/password:
Forgot Account Number:
- Click on the “forgot account number” below the account number field on the login page.
- You will be directed to the “get your account number ” page.
- Here, enter your registered email/mobile number
- enter your name, and your date of birth.
- You will receive a verification code/link on your E-mail, through which you can get your account number back.
- If you forgot your password, click on the “forgot password” link below the password field.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to provide your account number.
- Just enter the account number and you will be able to reset your password.
How To Deposit/Withdraw Money?
How To Deposit Money?
after logging in, you can deposit money through the application, mobile site, or desktop website.
1. Using App
Select the Deposit button from the My Account dropdown menu.
2. On Desktop
If you’re on our desktop site, go to My Account in the upper right corner, then Account Deposit.
You can fund your account using any of the following online methods:
- Credit Card
- Apple Pay
And that brings us to the end of this article. In this article, we have explained everything you may need to know about Tabtouch, we have discussed the login process, and deposits/withdrawals. We hope you found this guide helpful.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments down below.