This article will go over Tinder Photos Not Uploading. Another of the most common issues with Tinder, the online dating app, appears to be the inability to upload photos or change the profile picture.
Tinder is an app that uses Facebook as an authentication system to try to eliminate the problem of false profiles; however, this association has caused many technical issues for Tinder, one of the most common of which is not receiving the verification code from Tinder when the app is installed.
Another issue that many readers have reported is that their Tinder photos are not uploading. We will discuss how to solve it with you here.
How To Upload Pictures On Tinder?
If you’ve decided to use Tinder to find the love of your life or just for fun, this is a good option. Tinder is an online dating app that has grown in popularity since its launch in 2012 and is now used by people of all ages (18+).
The first thing you need to know to solve the problem of uploading photos to Tinder is the proper way to upload these photos. You cannot directly upload photos to Tinder, but you must upload your photos to Facebook so that Tinder can sync and capture your photos. photos. The following are the steps you must take to upload photos to Tinder:
- Connect your Tinder app to your Facebook account. This step must be completed when you first create your account. Tinder, as previously stated, uses Facebook as an authentication system.
- Upload images from your Facebook account. Unfortunately, you cannot upload photos to your Tinder profile directly from your phone or tablet.
- Tinder only allows you to upload photos from your Facebook profile. You must set the Facebook photos you want to use on Tinder to “Public” in order for Tinder to upload them.
How To Fix The Issue Of Photos Not Uploading?
- We’ve heard that deleting and reinstalling the app does not resolve the problem.
- Check that your Tinder and Facebook apps are up to date and that your device’s app sync settings allow it.
- Close the Tinder app completely. Also, make sure the app isn’t still running in the background. Check that you are using the Facebook account that is linked to Tinder.
- Go to Settings in the Facebook app. Look for the Apps option, then click the Logged in with Facebook option.
- Next, you’ll see a list of all the applications linked to your Facebook account; select Tinder.
- After completing the preceding steps, locate the Remove App option and uninstall Tinder. Facebook will give you the option to delete App History as well, but you are not required to do so. Launch the Tinder app and sign in with your username and password.
- Try syncing Tinder with Facebook again and uploading photos.
This is a possible solution for Android users.
- Navigate to your device’s Settings menu.
- Navigate to Developer Options.
- Visit Don’t Keep Activities.
- turn off the option
- Tinder should be updated (in case there is a new update)
- Make sure your photos are in a public album or at least visible to your Facebook friends.
- Please exit Tinder. Go to Settings, then Application Settings, and finally Sign Out.
- Close Tinder completely. Even if you close the app, it is likely that it is still running in the background.
- If you have an iPhone, quickly double-click the Home button to see all the apps that are running in the background.
- Swipe up on the screen to find the Tinder app. If you’re using an Android phone, go to Settings, then Application Management, then Tinder, and finally Force close.
- Reopen Tinder and sign in with your information.
- Attempt to upload your photos.
And this brings us to the end of the article. If you follow the solutions provided above step by step, you should have no trouble fixing this issue on your Tinder. If none of them work then you should simply contact customer support. Although it shouldn’t come to that cause these solutions work in most cases.
If you have any queries/suggestions, leave them in the comments and we will surely respond.