uBreakiFix, founded in 2009, specializes in the repair of small electronics such as smartphones, game consoles, tablets, computers, and everything in between. Cracked screens, water damage, software issues, camera issues, and virtually any other issue can be repaired by visiting an uBreakiFix location in the United States or Canada.
History Of Ubreakifix
- Everyone wants to avoid breaking their smartphone, but when UBreakiFix‘s founder, Justin Wetherill, dropped his new (he just took off the plastic!) iPhone 3G in 2009, it was his aha moment.
- Justin, an avid tech geek, assumed he could repair his phone himself.
- He realized he bit off more than he could chew after receiving the parts he ordered online.
- Justin teamed up with his college buddy, David Reiff, and discovered a need for high-quality smartphone repairs.
- How can someone who barely knows how to turn on their device do it if two tech-savvy dudes struggled to bring their phones back to life? So Justin and David tinkered with a bunch of broken iPhones they bought online like mad scientists. T
- hey got pretty good at it, and they decided to open an eBay store selling iPhone glass repairs for a flat fee of $79.99.
- The mail-order business was thriving as demand increased.
|Total Investment:||$44,600 – $197,950|
Canada: AB, BC, MB, NB, NT, NS, ON, PQ, SK, YT
United States: AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Industries: Small Business, Specialty, Service Brands, Retail, Home Services, Business Services, Technology, Equipment Sales, Equipment Repair, Computer Parts, Computer Repair, IT Services, Home Repairs, Electronics, Watch Repair, Cellular Phone, Video Game Store, Camera and Video, Multi-Unit, Women Based, Veteran Benefits, Essential Business
This was all about ubreakifix. We have provided all the relevant information about this franchise in our article. We hope you find it helpful.
If you have any queries, please let us know I the comments so that we can get back to you.