YouTube is the world’s largest video platform. It can be used to watch a variety of videos. However, YouTube can be blocked in many schools, including yours. That is annoying. We’ll show you how to unblock YouTube at school in this article. Free, quick, and simple!
Ways To Unblock Youtube At School
Broadly speaking, there are three ways you can unblock Youtube on your school systems. They are as follows:
- Use a VPN
- Use a mobile hotspot
- Use a free extension
There may be more ways to unblock youtube but the ones listed here are the safest as well as the easiest. Now let us explore each of these in detail:
1. Use A VPN:
What Is A VPN?
A VPN is the best way to unblock YouTube. VPN is an abbreviation for the virtual private network. It enables you to connect to a server that is located outside of your country.
It conceals your IP address and makes you appear to be in a different location. When you use a VPN to surf, others, such as your school administrators and ISP (Internet Service Provider), cannot track you. You can surf the web safely this way.
Using VPN To Unblock Youtube:
- You can watch YouTube from your school, abroad, or anywhere in the world if you use a VPN.
- The most important aspect of using a VPN to unblock YouTube is to find one that offers privacy and security.
- Some VPNs are free, while others are not. You can use the free VPN if you cannot afford a paid VPN. However, free VPNs do not guarantee privacy or security.
2. Use Mobile Hotspot:
Using your mobile hotspot is another free way to unblock YouTube. When YouTube is blocked at your school, it means that YouTube is not accessible via your school’s internet network. You can unblock YouTube by using your own network rather than the school network.
- You can connect your computer to the hotspot via USB cable, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth.
- Using a USB cable is the quickest and easiest method. It is simple to set up and requires no configuration. However, a USB cable is required.
- You can connect to a hotspot using a USB cable if you have one. If you don’t have a USB cable, you can use Wi-Fi to connect.
- We do not recommend the Bluetooth method because it is the slowest and requires the most configuration.
3. Use A Free Extension:
A free extension can be used to unblock YouTube. Some Chrome extensions can change your IP (Internet Protocol) address to another country. This is for locating your computer outside of your school.
You can look for such extensions on the Chrome Web Store
Also read:- How To Fix The Error Code: Sigill On Chrome In Three Easy Steps
Hopefully, the three methods listed above will help you unblock YouTube at school. If you are not allowed to access youtube at school then do seek the teacher’s permission. This guide is purely educational and its purpose is not to misguide anyone.
If you have any questions, ideas, or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below.