Vine is a popular service that allows you to discover and share short videos (around 6 seconds long known as ‘vines’). Unfortunately, you cannot upload any video to your vine account using the official web app. To upload videos from your phone, you must use its smartphone app.
However, there is a Google Chrome extension called VineClient that allows you to upload and download videos from Vine directly from your PC.
How To Use This Google Chrome Extension To Upload Videos To Vine From Computer?
Follow these steps to upload videos to vine from the computer:
- To access VineClient’s homepage, click the link provided at the end of this review.
- Download the CRX file from its website.
- After that, navigate to the Extensions tab in your Google Chrome browser and drag the CRX file there. It will aid in the installation of this extension
- After installation, the VineClient icon will appear next to the address bar in Google Chrome. Tap on that icon to open the VineClient homepage.
- Enter your Vine credentials.
- Select Upload from the drop-down menu on the top right side. It will open a new tab with a new page. The Choose File button is located on the new page.
- Use that button to upload a video from your computer. You can upload MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI, FLV, or any other video format that is supported. Your video file, however, should not be larger than 5 MB in size.
- Following the addition of the desired video file, you can also mention a person in that video or simply use a specific hashtag. This is the final step in which you must choose a Channel to upload your video to. After that, click the Start Upload button.
How To Download VineClient?
you can download the VineClient extension here
You can use this extension to upload videos to vine easily. If you found this guide helpful then do consider sharing.