Do you find yourself wondering, “Why is TikTok not showing my videos?” Do you want to share your TikTok content but aren’t getting any views? You are not by yourself. Let’s figure out how to fix this problem.
There could be various reasons why TikTok is not displaying a user’s content. This could be due to a flaw or bug in the TikTok platform, or it could be something on your mobile device.
This guide will assist you in determining why your TikTok app is not displaying content on Android and iOS devices.
Causes Of This Error
Tiktok servers will occasionally slow down the rate at which videos are posted if they are overburdened. As a result, no content will be displayed in your account. On the other hand, your device could be the source of the problem.
Let’s see which troubleshooting methods work best for you in this situation:
Possible Solutions For This Error
1. Restart Phone And Tiktok
- We recommend closing the TikTok app on your Android or iOS device and restarting it.
- However, we recommend that you first restart your mobile device.
- When you do this, a new TikTok session will begin, which will erase any temporary bugs or background issues in the app.
2. Check Server Status
- If there is an issue with TikTok’s servers, you may be the unfortunate recipient of technical difficulties in your TikTok account.
- With so many people using TikTok these days, their servers may occasionally become overloaded.
- As a result, it is best to check the TikTok server status to rule out this specific cause of your issue.
3. Check Internet Connection
- TikTok requires a stable internet connection to function properly. Certain TikTok features are unavailable due to a poor WIFI or mobile data connection.
- Many users have reported that their videos have gone missing whenever there is a problem with their internet connection.
- Make sure your mobile screen has at least two WIFI status bars.
- To resolve the slow or no speed issue, restart your router or contact your internet service provider.
- Check to see if your mobile data shows 3G or H+ on your device’s screen.
- Change between WIFI and mobile data to determine which option is best for you.
- Check that your phone’s Airplane mode is not turned on.
4. Speak To An Expert
- If you’ve tried the steps above and are still having problems with Tiktok not showing videos, speaking with a specialist may be the quickest way to resolve the issue so you can get back to viewing and creating your favorite Tiktok videos.
- Contact Tiktok directly through this link
Also read:- How To Upload To Vine From PC Using VineClient PC Extension?
Being unable to show your TikTok videos to other users can be aggravating and leave you looking for solutions. We hope this guide was useful in troubleshooting the problem.
If your viewers are still unable to view your videos, you can contact support for assistance. You can also contact TikTok directly by visiting the Feedback and Help section of the app and reporting your problem.
Have a wonderful day!