If you are one of the millions of creators who use TikTok today, you may want to become a social media celebrity. Thanks to social media, many people have gone from mundane normalcy to living like celebrities. You have every opportunity to make a name for yourself on this social media giant, whether it’s through your quirky personality, hilarious pattern, awesome dance moves, or great tips and tricks. To do so, however, you must have a large number of views.
So, if you’re like many other TikTok users, you might have one question on your mind: why aren’t my TikTok videos getting views?
Why Are Your TikTok Videos Getting No Views?
Here are some common issues that may result in your TikTok videos receiving no views.
Is The Content Original?
- The first thing you should consider is TikTok’s video policy. The software will detect if you upload a video to TikTok that is not your own.
- It will then prevent the video from being uploaded, so even if you watch it 1000 times, it will still show up with 0 views.
- As a result, you must ensure that all content uploaded to TikTok is your own.
If The Content Is Original
Unfortunately, if you have uploaded your own content and it is not being recognized as such, you are in for a fight. However, some of the reasons why otherwise original content may be marked as unviewable include:
- Your TikTok account is still new, and your bio is currently lacking in detail. Before you can be credited for anything, you must first complete your profile and watch and like some videos.
- You are using a mobile device that is linked to more than one TikTok account. This can cause issues with authenticity, skewing your opinion figures.
- Your video was corrupted and did not make it to the public feed. This may necessitate contacting TikTok directly to determine what is wrong with your video.
- You uploaded something that TikTok T&Cs deem unsuitable; unfortunately, this can be a fairly broad spectrum that requires some investigation to determine.
How To Avoid The No Views Issue On TikTok?
The main way to solve the problem of your video receiving no views is to follow the platform’s guidelines. To do so most effectively, we recommend that you try to adhere to the guidelines. Typically, successful TikTok content will ensure that it meets all of the following criteria:
- The content posted should be unique and created entirely by the host account.
- The content posted should be ethical and should not depict dangerous activities.
- The posted content must be wholesome, meaning it must not contain any nudity or violence.
- The content posted must be suitable for any TikTok viewer, which means it must not contain any graphic content.
- Any political commentary or similar statements should be avoided in the posted content.
There could be a variety of reasons why TikTok videos aren’t getting views. The first step is to ensure that the content you are posting is your own and falls within TikTok’s acceptable guidelines.
If you’ve followed those steps but are still falling short, you should take a look at your entire account. Check that it is fully configured and that you are not attempting to access the same account from multiple devices—this can cause problems.
Finally, review your first five videos. If they all fall short, you may need to start over, as TikTok employs an algorithmic system that can limit your views if you do not perform well in the first five videos.