What would you do if you discovered you had been hacked? Isn’t it aggravating to learn that you’ve been hacked or that you work for a hacker? All of these scenarios are common when playing online. Playing online games can make your IP address visible, which will only lead to DDoS attacks. Because there are so many hackers, xResolver or xResolver alternatives waiting for you, it is best to always be concerned about your security while playing online.
However, you have the option of avoiding these attacks or being caught by the hacker. The methods for preventing DDoS attacks are detailed below.
What Is Xresolver?
xResolver is a database service that records the Gamertags and IP addresses of PlayStation, Xbox, and PC users. The information contained on the website is technically legal because it is publicly available information, but it can cause significant headaches for online gamers.
Aside from the database, xResolver offers players the option to pay a fee to have their IP address removed from the log for a lifetime.’ However, it is not advised.
Protecting IP Address While Playing Online
- According to security concerns, IP addresses can reveal your general location to hackers (typically by country and city) and expose your entire network to DDoS attacks.
- Assume you’re playing poorly online, and a hacker player takes personal offense to your actions.
- After that, use a tool like OctoSniff to obtain your public IP address.
- Then they use this information to flood your IP address with useless communications traffic, temporarily knocking your internet down and knocking you out of the game.
- It doesn’t matter how bad it is; it happens.
- However, as long as you protect your IP address and take precautions to stay safe online, you won’t have to deal with such serious issues.
How Does Xresolver Get Your IP Address?
- OctoSniff is a hacking tool that allows users to obtain the IP addresses of other online gamers, and there are numerous similar tools available on the internet.
- However, because IP addresses are made public online, it is entirely possible and legal to obtain anyone’s IP address.
- This is why users connect with one another online.
- Thus, OctoSniff collects and decrypts user information while playing in an online session.
- Then allows a log of which Gamertag is associated with which IP address.
- It may then be added to databases such as xResolver, which allows hackers to target specific players or users.
Xresolver Blacklist IP Address
Yes, xResolver allows you to easily blacklist your IP address. xResolver blacklisting will prevent your Gamertag/Username and IP addresses from ever appearing in their databases again. As a result, protect your online presence on Microsoft and Sony services from third-party hacking attempts.
- Go to the xResolver website and enter your Gamertag into the device.
- The gamer tag should now provide you with your IP address.
- Take the IP address and navigate to OctoSniff.
- You must now purchase 500 pints before you can blacklist your IP address.
- You will receive a key to your message box shortly after purchasing the points.
- Make a note of the xResolver blacklist IP link.
- Now, click on the license to redeem it and enter the key into the point section.
- Get your points.
- Now navigate to Miscellaneous and scroll down until you see the blacklist option.
- Enter your IP address in this section and click the blacklist username button.
- Return to the site, enter your username, and display the validation of the blacklisted IP.
The public availability of your IP address is not illegal; it is public information, not private information. However, as Xreslovers, using your IP address or personal information for malicious purposes is illegal. We hope you find this guide helpful.
If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments below.