You may encounter the “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” error when using Windows 11/10, Android, or iOS devices. This article offers some solutions to this error. So keep reading on till the end.
What Is This Error?
When you attempt to copy data from Outlook to any other application installed on your device, you will receive the error message “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here.” When you try to copy something to an unauthorized application, this error message appears. This error is caused by your Microsoft Intune policy, which for security reasons prohibits users from copying data.
The following section explains how to get rid of the “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” error message.
How To Fix This Error?
Here are three solutions to the “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” error message.
1. Manual Fix
To begin, you can manually update the Office suite to resolve the “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” error. Here are the specific steps:
- Close all Microsoft Office applications on your computer.
- Enter Microsoft Store in the Search box and press Enter.
- Sign in to the Microsoft account you used to purchase your Office license.
- Click Downloads and Updates from the three-dot menu in the upper-right corner.
- Click Get Updates to begin checking for and installing any Office updates that are available.
2. Recreate Document
Then, try recreating the Office document to remove the “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” error message. Here’s how to do it:
- Begin by making a new Excel file.
- Select a cell and make some changes. After that, save it.
3. Modify Intune Policy
You can also experiment with changing the Microsoft Intune app protection policy. To do so, follow these steps:
- Access your Microsoft Intune dashboard.
- On the dashboard, on the left, click Client apps.
- Go to App protection policies from the left-hand pane on the Client apps screen.
- To create a new policy, click the Create policy button, or from the list of policies, click on the policy that is installed on your device to edit it.
- If you are creating a new policy, you must include additional information such as the Platform. This feature can be found in Settings > Data Protection > Data Transfer.
- Modify the Restrict cut, copy, and paste between other apps policy under the Data Transfer section to suit your needs.
- To save the policy, click the OK button.
Also read:- [Fixed] Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8 For Windows 10 Version 1803 For X64 (Kb4486153) – Error 0x80080008
This post has shown three reliable solutions to the “your organization’s data cannot be pasted here” problem. If you’ve encountered the same problem, try these solutions. If you have any better solutions, please share them in the comments section.
Let us know if you have any queries as well.